About Bunk Stay
About Bunk Stay
You’ll find Bunk Stay nestled in front of wild jungle on the hill behind the famous Trayambakeshwar temple, a short 5-minute walk from Laxman Jula bridge. When you reach the rooftop cafe and look out at the view, you’ll soon realise why you struggled up the hill with your luggage. This is a place where you can make yourself at home. Here you can settle in on a beanbag with a good book, connect with other travellers, play a board game, pick up an instrument, watch the sunset and exchange stories around the fire in the evening. Our cafe serves delicious vegan and vegetarian food all day long. When you feel like it’s time to peel yourself away from the rooftop, our friendly staff can help you to organise any number of adventures in and around Rishikesh, from rafting and waterfall walks to camping and trekking. The hostel is also located nearby to countless cafes and yoga studios. We look forward to showing you the best of Rishikesh.
Rooms & Prices
Mixed dorms Book Now
Stylish 4, 6 & 10-bed dorms!
- 4-bed dorm has bunk beds, equipped with a bed light and small locker for comfort and privacy
- 6 bedded dorm room have a balcony facing towards the Laxman Jhula equipped with a bed light and small lockers
- The bigger the room, the cheaper it is! Our 10-bed dorm is the cheapest option for travellers…
Starting from ₹350 per bed per night
Girls-only dorms Book Now
Girls-only (no guys – sorry!)
- All girls dorms have the same clean and cosy decor and facilities
- A good value option for girls on a budget, helping you save money and giving you the opportunity to meet fellow travellers, without being surrounded by snoring boys
- 4-bed female only dorm has been equipped with a bed light and small locker for comfort and privacy
Starting from ₹399 per bed per night
Private rooms Book Now
Private rooms offer you a bit more intimacy. And a cup of tea or coffee.
- Private rooms have the best view of the hostel and are quite comfortable and cozy
- Warm showers, air conditioner, towel and a personal space is what exactly one gets in a private room
- The private rooms are mostly used by the couples who want to enjoy the hostel culture yet don't want to compromise on the personal space & privacy
Starting from ₹799 per night
In Social Networks
Definitely would recommend staying here
Very clean and comfortable hostel in a great location. The atmosphere was very fun and lively. Definitely would recommend staying here.
Great stay at Bunk Stay!!
Once again, another great stay at Bunk Stay!! Great location, great atmosphere, fab staff- so friendly, welcoming and always willing to help.
Thank you for a perfect stay, every thing was very clean and tidy. We were in a private room with a private restroom. Breakfast included, very active rooftop cafe space and funny people, atmosphere was really nice.
The hostel is just opposite to Laxman Jhula, near the forest, in a peaceful location
Comfortable & Homely
The dorms and rooms are very comfortable and feels like home away from home.
Enjoy the comfortable warm showers in the bathrooms, after a tiring day of roaming around the city.
Paid laundry services are available in the hostel
The staff in the hostel are all localities and are knowledgable about everything around.
The staff working at the hostel are very friendly and helpful.
Have a look around!
Rooms & Dorms
Rafting in Ganges
Rafting Deals with Bunkstay
- Rafting Package @ ₹1800
- 1 night Stay with Bunkstay
- Includes Breakfast & Dinner
- 16 Km Rafting from Shivpuri
- Stay in a shared AC Dorm
Trekking in Himalaya
3 days trek to 4000m
- Start & End at Rishikesh
- 3 days of Trekking & Camping
- All meals and Stay included
- Guide and Equipment included
Kayaking in Ganges
1 day course for beginner
- Customised for Beginners
- 4 hrs of training in the morning
- 9 km kayaking after training
- One day course for Beginners
- Multiple Guides safety Kayaks